Fixed, Sliding & Vented Optional
Beautifully handcrafted with seamless welds and highly polished, the Taylor Made® stainless system is second to none. Manufactured in non-magnetic 316L stainless steel and finished to a #8 hand-polished mirror quality. The system is unequaled in its appearance and protection against the elements. Camber pressed fronts, wings and cylinders, with no exposed seams or fasteners on the outer flange surface, for OEM design requirements. Slotted channels for ensured drainage, along with our vinyl sponge gasket for watertightness and reliable fit.
Taylor Made® tempered safety glass for scratch resistance and superior clarity… clear, green or gray. Custom shapes and sizes as well. “A Touch of Class” providing Taylor Made® Solutions… with the OEM Advantage.
- Non-magnetic 316L stainless steel construction
- #8 hand-polished mirror finish to protect against corrosion
- Camber pressed fronts, wings, and cylinders, meeting OEM design requirements
- No exposed seams or fasteners
- Taylor Made® tempered safety glass for scratch resistance and superior clarity
- Drain channels for ensured drainage
- Framed sliding insect screen, standard feature
- Silicone bonding technology
Bent and fabricated in our facilities, our framing systems feature a variety of finishes from powder coated to polished silver anodized and mirror quality stainless steel. All of these marine quality finishes are built for the toughest sea environment and are continually tested in-house to meet the needs of the saltwater boater.