Corsa windshields have brite annealed and buffed stainless frames for a superior marine grade finish designed for express sport boats. Proportioned not to overwhelm the boat and designed to utilize fixed or vented wings and center panels. They feature a patented vertical joint for convenient installation of panels and EPDM rubber gaskets with heat activated acrylic adhesive for maximum leak resistance. Taylor Made® tempered safety glass is available in clear or Solex® green with unsurpassed optical clarity. The top trim is engineered with a concealed wire track groove, providing convenient installation of lighting accessories.
Features & Benefits
- Brite annealed and hand-polished stainless for superior marine grade finish
- Fixed or vented wings and center panels, or walk-thru door
- Innovative vertical joint design for convenient installation of panels
- Vinyl rubber gaskets for maximum leak resistance
- Stainless steel support bars
- Taylor Made® tempered safety glass available in clear or Solex® green
- Engineered with a concealed wire track groove in top trim for convenient installation of lighting accessories
- Vinyl screw track cover with heat activated acrylic adhesive for ease of installation
Bent and fabricated in our facilities, our framing systems feature a variety of finishes from powder coated to polished silver anodized and mirror quality stainless steel. All of these marine quality finishes are built for the toughest sea environment and are continually tested in-house to meet the needs of the saltwater boater.